Smart homes require a level of design, engineering, and installation far and above other properties. ALIST clients demand—and receive—only best-in-class service and technology, and that’s where ALIST shines. Their experience with smart homes and properties enables them to zero in on a client’s needs, develop a suitable design and engineering plan, and begin the quality installation of wiring and equipment. If the project requires custom carpentry or other specialty trades, ALIST works closely with other contractors to ensure the results exceed client expectations.
ALIST also specializes in “take-overs” of existing systems—previous installations that did not live up to property owner standards. The ALIST team can quickly get these systems up and running and maintain and service them.
ALIST’s main goal is to ensure that clients are delighted with their results—and they proudly stand behind their work by offering the ALIST 100% Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee. Should a client have any questions, issues, concerns, or other needs, ALIST goes above and beyond to deliver what is needed—they worry about the small stuff so the client doesn’t have to. They are always reachable and quickly return phone calls—something they take pride in.
It’s easy to get started with ALIST by simply scheduling a no commitment evaluation. ALIST employs a rigorous structured approach to client care and project management that ensures nothing is forsaken.
ALIST DESIGN & ENGINEERING PROCESS
- ALIST meets with the client in their home to perform a comprehensive no-cost evaluation of their needs.
- After the initial consultation and evaluation, a work outline is created that enables ALIST and the client to clearly define expectations and needs.
- Once the client approves the work outline, the design and engineering phase of the project begins where installation options are examined and equipment is selected.
- After the design and engineering plan is completed, ALIST meets with the client and reviews the process so there will be no surprises with budget, installation or performance.
- Only when the client approves the final design will ALIST begin the installation of wiring and equipment.
ALIST INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
- Once the client approves the finalized design, ALIST schedules the installation of wiring and equipment. End-user programming is designed so clients can be up and running with minimal training.
- Once the project is complete, a 20 Point ALIST Quality Checklist is completed with the customer in order to ensure the work lives up to both ALIST’s and the client’s standards.
- Training is provided to the client to walk through all technology and educate all users. Instruction manuals are bound together in one easy-to-use reference binder.
- ALIST offers phone support as needed and can offer in-depth training for an additional fee.
- ALIST prides itself on their quality of work and stands behind their workmanship for a lifetime. They guarantee their installation with the ALIST 100% Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
- Equipment and wiring are covered by manufacturers warranty from date of invoice. Once out of warranty, ALIST helps manage the lifecycle of the technology.
- ALIST specializes in the troubleshooting and repair of existing systems and system components that are not performing to customer expectations. With over 25 years of experience with equipment from televisions to water pump controllers, they have seen almost every type of problem or repair a client may have with their home systems.